- Tenure Track faculty postitions in computer and information sciences
- The Department of Computer and Information Sciences at the University of Oregon announce a cluster of two tenure track faculty positions in computer and information sciences focusing on high-performance computing and data sciences.
- Tenure Track faculty positions in computational and/or mathematical biology
- The Departments of Biology, Mathematics, and Computer and Information Sciences at the University of Oregon announce a cluster of two tenure track faculty positions in computational and/or mathematical biology focusing within the areas of computational genomics, bioinformatics, and statistical genetics.
- Student Job Postings
- We maintain a list of job opportunities for students in the general area.
- Internship and REU Postings
- We maintain a list of outside internship opportunities for students.
- Duck Connect
- Career Center career services management tool.
The University of Oregon is an AAU research university located in Eugene and within one-hour drive of both the Pacific Ocean and the snow-capped Cascade Mountains. The CIS Department is part of the College of Arts and Sciences and is housed within the Lorry Lokey Science Complex. The CIS department offers a stimulating and friendly environment for collaborative teaching and research both within the department and with other departments on campus. The department's primary research emphases are in the areas of networking, programming languages, parallel and distributed computing, automated reasoning, human-computer interaction, and computer and network security. More information about the department, its programs, and current faculty can be found at http://cs.uoregon.edu.
The University of Oregon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action institution committed to cultural diversity and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. The University of Oregon is committed to create a more inclusive and diverse institution and seeks candidates with demonstrated potential to contribute positively to its diverse community.