The Department of Computer and Information Science invites you, your family, and friends to the departmental graduation ceremony:
- Deschutes Hall Courtyard
- Monday, June 15, 2020 Time: 12:30 p.m.
The department commencement ceremony is for both undergraduate and graduate majors.
Graduates from the following terms are welcome to participate in the ceremony: Fall 2019, Winter 2020, Spring 2020, Summer 2020, Fall term 2020
Note: If you are graduating at the end of Summer 2020 or Fall 2020, you are invited to walk in the 2020 ceremonies. However, your name will appear in next year's commencement booklet in Spring 2021.
Tickets are not required CIS departmental events. Friends and family are welcome to attend and celebrate! Graduating students will be individually recognized on stage as they receive their diploma. A reception with refreshments will follow.
Please note: We will be sending much more information to our students email in the coming weeks, so please be sure to check your email often. Much more information to come!
RSVP - link will be available early spring.
CIS Commencement Checklist:
- Apply to graduate for Spring term; undergraduate students apply on DuckWeb by April 26, and graduate students apply on the Graduate School Website by April 10.
- Update your permanent mailing address and diploma address in DuckWeb to ensure your Commencement Invitation and UO Diploma arrive safely.
- Purchase regalia from the UO Duckstore starting March 23.
- GradImages will be providing commencement photography for the university, and will photograph our graduates at the department ceremony. Students will be able pre-register to order photos.
- Attend the 2020 CIS Graduate Photo Shoot in 220 Deschutes Hall (date TBA).
- Study hard and PASS YOUR CLASSES!
- Matthew Knight Arena
- 8:45 a.m., grad parade, 9:30 a.m., main ceremony
For more information on events relating to UO commencement, visit www.commencement.uoregon.edu