Departmental Ceremony - CIS, DSCI, MACS
The departmental commencement ceremony will be held on Sunday, June 12, 2022, 10:00 a.m. Our ceremony this year will be on the East Campus Green (Law School Lawn). This ceremony is for both undergraduate and graduate majors.
Tickets are not required for the CS/DSCI/MACS departmental ceremony. Friends and family are welcome to attend and celebrate! Graduating students will be individually recognized on stage as they receive their diploma. The ceremony will be approximately one and a half hours long.
Please note: We will be sending much more information to our students email in the coming weeks, so please be sure to check your email and here often.
CIS Commencement Checklist:
- RSVP to the link above, attending or not attending.
- Apply to graduate for Spring term; undergraduate students apply on DuckWeb by April 24, and graduate students apply on the GradWeb by April 8 (see Cheri if you've missed this deadline).
- Update your permanent mailing address and diploma address in DuckWeb to ensure your Commencement Invitation and UO Diploma arrive safely.
- Purchase regalia from the UO Duckstore.
- Attend the 2022 CIS Graduate Photo Shoot in 220 Deschutes Hall (date TBA).
- Study hard and PASS YOUR CLASSES!
UPDATE! We will also have a reception at the Deschutes Courtyard immediately following the ceremony. Please join us for cake and special guest musicians, the Don Latarski Trio!
Campus Wide Event
The Main Commencement Ceremony for the entire campus takes place on Monday, June 13, 2022, 9:00 a.m. at Autzen Stadium. For more information on events relating to UO commencement, visit www.commencement.uoregon.edu
For more information regarding parking, please see the parking map: https://map.uoregon.edu/campusmaps/parkingmap.pdf - our departmental ceremony will be behind the Knight Law Center, and since our ceremony is on Sunday, there are good options for parking without having to pay. Additionally, there is the possibility of an Autzen Shuttle. More information coming soon.
Congratulations, Computer Science, Data Science, and MACS Graduates!